Saturday, September 27, 2008

On With the Show...

The last three weeks have been a tornado of activity. When I saw the date of my last post I could hardly believe that almost a month has gone by since I blogged.

I hadn't planned on Ike...I hadn't planned on my father being ill. It's weird how life can hit you so hard, so fast, and so furious. Just when you think you've hit a groove...BAM!...life throws you a curve.

I have felt SO guilty about not posting...with everything going so crazy around me these past few weeks, I kept telling myself that I would get caught up with my blog, with reading others blogs and newsfeeds 'tomorrow.' The problem is...if I'm not careful, tomorrow will never come.

Yes, 'things' have been absolutely nuts. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure if or when 'normal' will return...but, I do know this: life is too short to feel guilty about this (not blogging). I'm back and I'm ready to carve out the time I want to make my blog rich, meaningful, and worthy.

It's good to be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment