Saturday, February 18, 2012

Beam Me Up, Scotty!

I've been working on an online Professional Development course through my district. It's called "11 Tools for the 21st Century."

There are so many of those tools that I already use in the classroom...hooray for me, right? Wrong! I've been using so many of these tools, seeing some terrific results from student in my classes...but...I haven't been sharing!

What's wrong with me!

I could be sending out cool stuff and receiving back valuable insights from people lots smarter than me...people that could help me become a better teacher.

To get me started (again), I want to share by "11 Tools" blog with you. It's called, "Beam Me Up, Scotty!" Please read the posts and for heaven's sake, don't hold back the feedback!!

No comments:

Post a Comment