Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing #16 - Wikis

Wow! Exploring Wikis was really fun! I can see how useful a wikispace could be in my classroom. I require my students to work collaboratively on most of their projects. By creating a wikispace, teams would be able to share research, ideas, add and edit content without having to email or even meet together after school.

The teams that we recruit for BPA competitions will find wikis indispensable. There's an enormous amount of research that goes into the Small Business Management and Global Marketing Teams (among others), so my collaborating via a wiki, the students can communicate information with one another more easily and effectively. I can hardly wait to use this!!

Here's another tool that I can incorporate into my lessons that will help students stay engaged in their learning! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment