Friday, July 11, 2008

Thing #11 - LibraryThing

At first I was thinking that this site would be only enjoyable to Librarians, but I was wrong. Joining LibraryThing was really easy...I enjoyed searching for and adding books to my library. It was also easy to add the list to my blog...While I was searching for groups, I thought it would be great to incorporate some of these groups into my business classes.

Unfortunately, most of the groups I clicked on were either inactive or deleted. I won't give up though. I think that introducing my students to LibraryThing will help them seek out and (hopefully) read books that are relevant to their future careers.

1 comment:

  1. And hopefully if your students find books through LibraryThing, they may find their way to the library to find those books of interest...

    ReplyDelete