Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing #2

I really enjoyed the online presentation regarding life-long learning and life-long learners. The 7 1/2 habits helped to get me on track. Of the habits, I must admit that having confidence is probably the one I struggle with the most. That may sound odd coming from someone with a graduate degree, but it's true. With that said, I believe that completing the learning contract will help...

The habit that comes easiest for me is using technology to my advantage. That's why I am SO excited to be a part of this online learning opportunity! Some of the technologies that I will learn about this summer are new to me...my goal is to learn about them and then incorporate the appropriate technologies into my classroom this fall to enhance the learning and active participation of my students.

I have committed to checking in on my progress once every 2 weeks...I think that will help keep me on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment